Next Generation Batteries 2013
- April 30- May 1, 2013 - Boston, MA
Rechargeable microfluidic redox batteryby Erik Kjeang, PhD, PEng, Simon Fraser University, microfluidic Redox Battery
A rechargeable microfluidic redox battery is demonstrated that can operate without a membrane to separate the two half-cells.
Developed as a low-cost power source for mass-produced wireless sensors and electronics, this transformative flow battery concept can be integrated on-chip and is compatible with low-cost materials and inexpensive micromachining and micro-fabrication methods.
The layout, functionality, and performance of the proof-of-concept device will be discussed.
- Learn More about the Technical Program
- Learn More about Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Download the Conference Brochure
- Save $100 Now with Early Bird Registration - Expires February 8, 2013
If interested, please go to my site (Event).